Roush Racing Fan Club Forums
As of June 20, 2012
**Please note that most of our current users display the appropriate behavior when posting. Don’t let these Terms cause you to panic or think of leaving the board. Honestly, they are mostly common sense and common courtesy and most of you show that on a daily basis.**
Please note that by registering, posting and participating within the Roush Racing Fan Club Forums you have chosen to abide by the rules listed below. If you do not choose to abide by these rules, you will be banned from posting within the Roush Racing Fan Club Forums, on any board:
These rules require respect and good manners. If you use your common sense before you post, you’ll fit right in. The Roush Racing Fan Club Forums are run by Roush Racing and is for Roush Racing fans to enjoy healthy discussion on a variety of appropriate topics.
1. Do unto others, as you’d have others do unto you. It’s a simple rule, follow it.
2. Communicating electronically allows you to “hide” so that no one can see you, your facial expressions or your tone of voice. Before you submit your post, ask yourself if you would say your message to someone’s face. Also, ask yourself if you would ever want your post in the hands of law enforcement officials, Roush Racing employees, or your favorite driver. Once you’ve written something, there is a record of it. We have used emails to take legal action against individuals in the past. It is very effective because people think no one is paying attention to what they're writing. They’re wrong.
3. Obscene, racist, or sexually explicit language will not be tolerated on any level. This includes any post that defames, insults, or harasses another user, moderator or administrator. It also includes posts that are abusive or hateful. Any harassing notes or posts that might be construed as stalking or life threatening will be removed and handed over the appropriate law enforcement officials immediately. In case you weren’t aware, there are written laws that apply to the Internet and its activity. We have used them to make arrests or take legal action before so choose your words wisely.
4. Explicit or pornographic images of any kind are not tolerated. You will be banned immediately and, if necessary, appropriate additional action will be taken against you.
5. “Spamming” to the forum groups will not be tolerated. We occasionally post messages and notices across all boards but that is the right of the administrators and moderators. These messages are to be of a strictly informative nature to all users.
6. “Flaming” or “Baiting” MUST be kept at a reasonable level. If not, the post will be banned without explanation and could cause you to be banned permanently. Flaming is arguing for arguments sake with no real purpose other than to get other users riled up. Sometimes it’s fun to have a healthy heated discussion but sometimes these discussions can get out of hand and become personal attacks, hateful and even threatening. This includes driver bashing on that driver’s board. If you do this, you are looking to cause trouble (and you are violating #3). None of this will be tolerated on any level.
7. Respect people’s privacy. Do NOT post personal information about anyone within the Roush Racing Fan Club Forums at any time. If you are organizing a fan event or other similar activity within your driver board, you may post the appropriate information to help your group with that person’s consent. The moment this is abused, all postings of personal information will be banned.
9. People make mistakes, especially if they are new to the boards. Do not cause a stir if someone makes a spelling error, asks a question, posts on the wrong board or makes other “newbie” mistakes. To err is human. Take the time to familiarize newcomers to the board in a friendly way.
10. Do not impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or entity, including Roush Racing, Roush Industries or NASCAR.
11. You may not solicit forum members commercially, whether for your business or not. Forum organized projects, like t-shirts, fan baskets, group meetings etc will be permitted as they exist now.
12. The rules that apply here may not apply on other boards. However, the rules that are listed here are what you have to abide by if you chose to participate in the Roush Racing Fan Club Forums.
We at Roush Racing appreciate our loyal fans and want you to enjoy your experience on the Roush Racing Fan Club Forums. We pay for these forums and they are FREE for you to enjoy. They were created for that purpose only. If you have any problems or issues, please contact an administrator immediately.
Roush Fenway Racing
Last edited by Roush Fenway Racing; 10-03-2012 at 11:53 AM.